Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2016

Waxwings

A ride out to Pickering for a couple of hours this afternoon in search of Waxwings, I started at the Swimming Pool where some had been seen throughout the week but there was no sign of any today so I was just heading to another area that had been mentioned, Littledale, when Mark rang informing me it had just come on the pager there were 70+ down Middleton Road at the junction with Pipers Acre which as it turned out wasn’t far from Littledale, I spent an hour or more with them although he light was dire and they were rather skittish but always nice to see and hear and another year tick for me.









this tree down Pipers Acre was the best for light but you just couldn't get close enough before they were off



No comments:

Post a Comment